Take Capitol School to the Capitol!
Capitol School Travel Club exists to bring the history of America to life through academic research, living history experiences across the United States, and the implementation of civic duty in the lives of our inner-city students. This year’s trip is to Washington D.C.! While in D.C. students will visit the Holocaust Museum, Smithsonian, White House Tour, and much more.
The goal of the Travel Club is to take 15 well-deserving students, many of whom are 1st generation Americans, to Washington D.C. to learn about the history of our great nation. Students work on research projects, procurement letters, and fundraising efforts in order to learn about our nation and prepare for the trip.
Value to Students
Students who may otherwise never have the chance to visit and learn at our nation’s capital are given the opportunity to have first-hand learning experiences.
How to Donate
Please consider making a tax credit donation today! You can donate at Capitol’s front office or online at http://phxschools.org/district/tax-credit/
1. On the right-hand side of the page click “donate online”
2. Click the “tax credit donation” box
3. Select the school you would like to donate to (Note: select the school with current tax year)
4. Under Program select which program you would like to donate to. (Note: if you would like to donate to a specific club, select “other” and write the club name in the text box)
5. Write in the amount you want to donate
6. Repeat steps 3-5 if you would like to donate to multiple clubs or schools
7. Click “Continue” and follow directions to enter personal information
Don’t understand AZ Tax Credits? Not a problem. We have a quick little video at the link that explains the opportunity.
Capitol Elementary School
330 North 16th Avenue
Phoenix AZ 85007